Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving 2015

Hello my Great Readers and Friends

  I hope that all of you had the best day ever! That none of you had to work or leave your families for any reason.
  I hope that you hugged your wife and kissed the kiddos, told them how thankful you were to have them and each other.
  That they are your blessing and your strength!
  Each of them are a giver of love and hope to one another. I pray that every day is filled with this thought.
  I would also like to say, I hope that all the men and women who are away from their families, because they are fighting the good fight, had a perfect day.
  I hope it was filled with kindness and love, not death or worry. That they will be able to come home soon.
 To be with the their children who miss them. With the children that may not even know them.
  Finally, you are all amazing, awesome, blessed, loved people. You are perfect in every way!

      Love
Tania Giguere


No comments:

Post a Comment