Tuesday, August 30, 2016

LOVE

Good evening,

An utterly beautiful night in Texas. Light rain with a cold breeze fall is on the way. Sweet.
I always write so much more when it is cool outside. It just does something for my soul.

I hope and pray that all of you are safe and warm tonight with your families. Family is the most important part of life.

Teach your children well. Tell them to love with all their might and give your wife lots of hugs she works for the home.

Your wife is the giver of life and the peacekeeper of the world. She can lead a mule to water when the man can not.

But the husband brings in the bacon and cooks it up, so all is fair and equal in your homes.

I do hope that I can write the magic words to fill each and every one of you with hope and kindness.

       Love
Tania Giguere

No comments:

Post a Comment