Saturday, October 1, 2016

Along Time Together

Hello friends,

We both know that long ago we didn't know each other that well we were strangers passing in the night. But today we have shared so much with each other, and it is grand!

We have come to know the good and the bad about each other plus all of the stories that we have read and made together it's been an incredible time in our journey. A long one but so worth it.

I am proud to know each and every one of you, proud to tell you about my life and my family. I love it every time I come here and see your wonderful faces to know that all of you have taken the precious time out of your busy lives to visit me and listen to me. I thank all you for this.

I write for you so that I can hopefully touch your hearts and your minds with something awesome. I hope you feel the love and how much you are needed when you read my books because you are all so great in this world. All of you play a significant role you crucial to my existence to books and my life here in this world.

I hope that we can always spend this beautiful time together to learn more about each other. To learn from the books that I write and for you to know that you are loved.
Never think that you can't share with me because you may share anything with me. You can ask me about whatever is on your mind or in your thoughts. You can tell me what you would like to read what you might want me to write. Even tell me what you're having for dinner that night it is all good, it is all perfect.

This day I will go to work and pay my dues as all you do and together we will make this life grand. Make it want we want it to be for our children and our family.
Continue to read my books and travel to a place where all of you know that you are loved.
Detective John Parker sends that love to his city of Chicago and to his people that suffer from the crime that goes on there. Hopefully, John can help you to deal with any crime that happens in your world.

The White Pearl and The White Pearl (The Missing) is a novel that is exactly for that.
You all know that I am still finishing (The Missing), but I am now closer than ever to the end. I will inform everybody when this happens so that you can be the first to travel with Detective John into the world of his life on the streets of Chicago.

Peace and Love to all of my friends.
Author Tania Giguere



No comments:

Post a Comment