Friday, July 6, 2018

Good evening,

 I hope all of you had a wonderous fourth of July. Mine was filled with lots of good food and family we ate homemade hamburgers and fries cooked on the grill. I ate so much that I could not move, haha.

 My grandson, of course, was looking forward to the fireworks and then complain that they were too loud and had to put plugs in his ears. Only to be 8 years old again.

 A great place for us all. To go back and change things that we know we can and make things better for ourselves and our loved ones. What an amazing thing to do in a world of technology.

 I have been working on some exciting new books for all of you and your children I will soon be bringing them to you for your enjoyment.
 I send my blessing to all of you and hope that this weekend is filled with magic and surprises.

 Author Tania Giguere

No comments:

Post a Comment