Thursday, January 8, 2015

A little about Tania Giguere

  Hello my name is, Tania Giguere.
This is my first blog site. I am an Author of the books: Goodnight Love and Hello my Friend.
  I am from Detorit Michigan, I moved here to Texas when I was a young teenager. I was 19 years old with a suit case in hand. With no family or friends here it was very hard for me. I did cry a lot and called home many times. I learned a lot about the hardships of no money, no food and just needing a place to live.
  It was hard for me to get a job here in Texas, and keep my job because, every place that I worked folded. So, I worked at many places, and I have learned a lot about people some good and some bad.
  I love to talk with people because, they are so full of history. So full of life and are wiser then they even know. It helps me to write and helps me to understand the things that other people are going through.
  I have been writing for many years. Since I was a child I have wrote. I needed to talk about things and get things off my chest so to say but, no one was there for me to that.   Then one day I picked up a pen and started writing down my every thought, my every feeling. All the things that I held inside came out. It was a good feeling for me.
  Then I fell in love and the writing stop for awhile. But I never lost that feeling to write. When things would get tuff in my love life I would write. When things started to make me cry I would write. When life was not fair to the people around me    

2 comments:

  1. Your stories sound very interesting. I am also checking them out on amazon.com. They are a very good price. Hello my friend sounds like a story for everyone to read and learn. I will be following to see your next blog and your next book coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mr. Moreno.
    I am very happy that you are a reader, and are interested in my books. I know that when you read them you will love them.
    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog site.
    Peace and Love
    Tania

    ReplyDelete