Saturday, January 17, 2015

Thoughts

Good morning readers,

  A lovely day today. The sun is shinning and the wind is down. My thoughts are on the world.

  A day like this can not be lost. But held unto for as long as we can. I sit here with all kind of things going on in my head. A picture of things to be.

  A thought just for you. A thought just for life it's self. What wonderful things I see.

  A day for renewing, a day for love and dance. A day to write like no other. I will hold each moment high, each line will be written just for all of you. I will tell the world a story in just a line or two.

  Then we will come together and see eye to eye. A place where we can rejoice and live together.

  Just a thought for your day.

  Just a thought that will bind us forever.

  Peace and Love Always
              Tania

1 comment: