Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A New Book coming soon. "The White Pearl"

 Hello to all my friends,

   Just a quick note to let you all know, that I'm working on another story just for you.

  I am now in the editing process of it which is not to much fun. But, it is well worth it. I loved writing it, and I have also built a connection to it. I know that, that sounds odd to all of  you but, the story line has really come alive in me.

  I have found that me and my character John have become close. It is like I know him as my personal friend. He is an awesome man, too.

  The story that I am writing about will be a series of books, about the life of John. I do hope that he will also become a new friend of yours.

 Peace and Love
        Tania

  

2 comments:

  1. Cop shows are cool. Sounds like a movie in the making. Maybe detective John can be another Batman. I'll be looking forward to reading the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mr. Moreno,

    I do agree with you on detective John, becoming a house hold name. I can't wait to start on the next book.
    When the book becomes aval. I hope that John, is everything you were looking for.
    Peace and Love
    Tania

    ReplyDelete